New Home Sales Specialist
The New Home Sales Specialist is a key member of the leadership team, reporting directly to the President. This position is based in one of our Show Homes and plays a critical role in customer engagement. This is a full-time role requiring evening and weekend hours.
Show Home Management
- Manage the day-to-day operation and staffing of the Show Home; meets, greets, and tours customers and potential customers
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality within the Show Home
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge (floor plans, material selections, build times, etc.)
- Update price books, floor plans, specs and memos
- Make initial contact with prospects through referrals, demonstrated interest, or Show home Visits
- Respond quickly to customer inquiries and concerns
- Provide consistent support to manage customer expectations and foster the customer relationship
- Organize and complete all necessary paperwork and ensure the accuracy and maintenance of customer files
- Create and maintain a lead-tracking system; conducts follows-up phone calls and emails
- Grow and maintain the Realtor and customer referral program
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, define market segments and identify potential buyers needs and desires
- Write purchase agreements and maintain customer support throughout the purchase experience and building process
- Develop sales/marketing materials (i.e. company newsletter, website content, presentation center brochures, etc.)
- Conduct sales presentations
- Share customer comments to inform product and spec options that appeal to the targeted market
- Stay current on competitor pricing, floor plans, special discounts and advertising
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports
- 3+ years in sales and relationship management
- Experience in real estate or the construction industry is an asset
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills; engaging and friendly personality
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong administrative skills; highly organized and detail-oriented
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Technically savvy – experience with a variety of computer applications and social media platforms (Word, Excel, CRM, Facebook, etc.)
This position will require a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
As an employee of Everton Ridge Homes, you will join a team of dedicated professionals committed to growing in their respective professions. We offer a competitive salary, commission, benefits, and are a family-friendly company that understands the flexibility required to successfully balance a demanding career with a rewarding home-life.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter to email@example.com.