New Home Sales Specialist
The New Home Sales Associate is a key member of the Sales team, reporting to the Sales Specialist, This position is based in one of our Show Homes and plays an important role in customer engagement. This is a part-time role working Friday-Tuesday each week.
- Ensure Show Home signage is set-up and displayed properly; open the Show Home, disarm the security system, ensure the Show Home is spotless and is optimally staged (fluff the pillows, turn on feature lights, check light bulbs, etc.)
- Maintain inventory of price lists and brochures; notify the Sales Specialist when supplies get low
- Greet visitors, give tours of the Show Home, educate and inspire potential clients of the Everton Ridge Homes difference
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and quality within the Show Home
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge of Everton Ridge products (floor plans, material selections, build times, etc.)
- Stay current on competitor pricing, floor plans, special discounts and advertising
- Update and maintain an active list of prospective clients in the client database; discuss potential clients with Sales Specialist
- Assist with the development of sales/marketing materials (i.e. company newsletter, website content, presentation center brochures, etc.)
- Encourage potential clients to select a lot, leave a security deposit, and set-up an appointment with the Sales Specialist to write a contract
- Provides consistent exceptional support throughout the sales/build process to manage client expectations and foster the customer relationship
- Ensure the Show Home is tidy, locked up properly, and the security system is set before leaving the premises
- Notify the Sales Specialist of any needed repairs or missing items
- Provide administrative support for the Sales Specialist as needed
- Experience in sales and relationship management
- Experience in real estate or the construction industry is an asset
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional customer service skills; engaging and friendly personality
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Technically savvy – experience with a variety of computer applications and social media platforms (Word, Excel, CRM, Facebook, etc.)
This position requires the candidate have a valid Class 5 license, a reliable vehicle and be available to work a non-traditional schedule (Friday-Tuesday weekly).
As an employee of Everton Ridge Homes, you will join a team of dedicated professionals committed to growing in their respective professions. We offer a competitive salary, commission, and company benefits.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a resume and covering letter to email@example.com.